About the jobAs a Forklift Truck Driver you will perform various tasks, like loading and unloading trucks and managing the stock levels. This means that you actively put goods away in the right places and perform order picking. You will also ensure that all outgoing products are prepared for dispatch. You will mainly work on a forklift, using long and short spoons during your work.
The companyYou will work for an internationally active logistics player, located in the area of Tilburg. The organization has several offices in The Netherlands and abroad and is mainly active in the storage and transport of sea, air and rail freight. It concerns a full-time position based on a 36 to 40-hour working week.
The ideal candidate:
- Preferably finished a relevant education and has a Forklift Truck certificate
- Can drive a Forklift Truck well and films himself/ herself completely at home in a logistics environment
- Can handle several tasks during the day and has a flexible working attitude
You will get:
- A good salary, based on your age and experience
- Interesting additional terms of employment
- A lot of variety in your work
- Fulltime job at a internationally active company
Can't wait to start? Then apply quickly!