About the jobAs a Production/ Assembly Employee you will provide support with the execution of the production work and with providing information about the production results. Your will experience a lot of variety within your work. For example, you will be responsible for adding stickers on the products, folding boxes, counting numbers of products and for making the orders ready for department. Additionally, we will also identify problems within the process and will work on improvements. During your day, you will always keep an eye on the safety and quality rules and for improving these regulations.
The companyYou will be working for a very sustainable production related company, located in the area of Tilburg. The Production-/ Assembly Employee job is fulltime. You will work in a 2-shifts system.
- You know what it is like to work in a production environment and can handle targets and deadlines well
- You are a hard worker, a teamplayer and have good communicational skills
- You are fulltime available and have no problem with working late
- Salary starting at €10,75 gross per hour
- +30% shift allowance (when working from 18.00u until 00.00u)
- +50% shift allowance (when working from 00.00u until 06.00u)
- Discount on company products
- Discount on collective health insurance
- Good pension scheme
- A fulltime job within a sustainable and international environment
- A nice team with great colleagues from 26 different nationalities
Are you interested in this position? Then apply quickly!