Working as a Production Worker means that you are going to unpack, clean, cut, blend, fill and pack all sort of ingredients and components. You are responsible for the production of the various vegetable products and for the quality checks of the products.
You are going to work for a big and well-known vegetable processing company in the area of Helmond. It concerns a fulltime job in several shifts. This means that you have a flexible working attitude.
- You have knowledge and/or work experience in a comparable function.
- You have knowledge of HACCP.
- You have hands-on mentality.
- You have affinity with technics and production
- A good salary
- Good additional working conditions
- A lot of variety
- Enthusiastic colleague’s
- A fulltime contract
Do you want to work as a Production Worker? Then apply quickly!